Plant Hire Ayrshire, Plant Hire Scotland
Please click the links to download:
We currently have a Vacancy for a Plant Operator.
“A happy customer makes a happier worker, a happy worker makes a healthy worker and a healthy happy worker makes a happy company.”
Working with us
We take care of our most valuable resource, all our staff are fully in house trained before proceeding on to NVQ level to gain their CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) status.
For young people we are members of the Modern Apprenticeship Program, which introduces young people to the construction industry, through this gaining site experience and a full NVQ/SVQ qualification over a two to three year period.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally.
We will appoint, train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability. We look for attitude as well as ability, for values as well as skills, for desire to innovate and learn as well as experience.
RS Duncan Plant Hire are always looking for skilled Plant Operators of 360 excavators up to 22 Ton, Backhoe Loaders and Tractors.
Please forward your CV with covering letter to:
Blackstone Farm, Rigg Road, Cumnock, East Ayrshire Scotland, KA18 3JJ or email to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be experienced, hold a full current driving licence and have a current CPCS card.
Responsible and Respect
We take responsibility for all our actions on and off site, being aware that what we do has an impact on the health, safety and welfare of others, as well as the environment in which they live and work.
Pro-active and Focused
We ensure that our work is meticulously planned, in order to be efficient and have minimum impact on the communities and environment in which we operate.
Teamwork and Relations
Our good reputation is hard won, and easily lost. Without the employee the company wouldn’t be what it is today, by investing in each individual, we invest in the company’s future.
Commitment to our Customers
Our AAAA values outline the standards of service our customers can expect,
Attitude: Ability: Awareness: Application:
- We will put our customers at the centre of our service.
- We will treat our customers with respect and courtesy.
- We will offer our customers the highest quality service, at the best possible competitive price.
- We will listen to our customer’s requirements, and will endeavour to offer equipment and service that meets and exceeds those expectations.
- We aim to provide a helpful, friendly and responsive service, offering the highest level of technical expertise and assistance.
- We will liaise closely with our customers during the contract, from order to delivery and beyond, to ensure that a right-first-time approach is adopted throughout the contract, and that the customers’ requirements are met.
- We will provide complete and accurate documentation to support all transactions with our customers.